figuring out what topic to write on the night before the paper is due was a bad, bad idea.
a note to future KGU exchange students: do as much of your work as you can, as early as possible.
Otherwise you're left juggling:
- FINALS--studying for tests, writing papers, projects/presentations....
- sending stuff home by post
- goodbyes, goodbye parties
- last-minute traveling
- souvenir shopping
- selling your bicycle
- all the fun of "terminating" your status as a student at KGU
- a deep desire to slow down, really pause and reflect on how damn quickly this semester's gone