Sunday, September 5, 2010

♥ドキドキ♥

明日、授業が始まる…
Classes start tomorrow... ((technically today))

I'm simultaneously excited and sleepy.  Only the afternoon, taught-in-English classes will be held.  Japanese language classes (speaking level 5, yay!) don't start until Tuesday.

We finally did official check-in to the seminar house today!  Grocery shopping, yayyy...except I had to borrow money from friends. ^^;; Going to the bank before classes tomorrow to exchange some traveler's checks, yosh~

My 携帯 (keitai, cell phone) has an amaaazing emoticon selection and texting with it has spoiled me for normal writing.  :(  I want to add kitties and weird faces and other random cutesy stuff to everything I write....

Okay, gonna go pack my backpack!  Posts on orientation week to come later, once I've figured out a decently organized/readable way to write them~

((you know what also makes me feel ドキドキ? (dokidoki, onomatopoeia for rapid/throbbing heartbeat, often indicating nervous excitement)  exchanging text messages (メール, meeru, e-mail) with Japanese girls. >o<♥ 友達作ってた~))


Monday, September 5, 2010 @ 1:50 AM

1 comment:

jamie lee said...

私も日本人の友達にメールを送る時にドキドキする hahaha
if that makes any sense..
woww level 5! すごい

it's already been a week since this post. cant wait to hear/ read more :D
がんばって!